- Minimum bending radius for certain profiles ranges from 150 to 200 mm
- Bending PVC profiles with steel reinforcement
- Bending unlimited length of a profile
- Unlimited maximum radius of a bent arch
- Bending aluminium and PVC profiles in all four directions
- Bending profiles with original protective foil
- The automated bending process for one profile on the machine lasts from 7 to 8 minutes
- The preparation process for one profile lasts from 10 to 15 minutes
- The preparation process includes obligatory sand filling of both aluminium and PVC profiles
- PVC profiles bending is performed utilizing hot air fans
- The bending process and the supervision of the process on the machine is carried out by one operator
- Bending PVC profiles with steel reinforcement is possible only with arches with straight parts longer than 250 mm
- Bending PVC profiles without steel reinforcement
- Bending aluminium profiles with and without thermal brake
- Bending aluminium profiles for aluminium-wood systems
- Bending aluminium curtain wall profiles
- Bending coated, anodized, laminated and colored profiles
- Bending profiles with chambers reinforced with glass fibers
- Bending industrial AL and steel profiles, maximum dimensions 80 x 80 mm, wall thickness 4 mm
|Dimensions||1650 x 1100 x 1270 mm|
|Number of propulsive axles||3|
|Axle rotation speed||0-35 o/min|
|Axle diameter||70 mm|
|Axle height||160 mm|
|Electric engine with reductor 1||5,5 KW|
|Electric engine with reductor 2||2,2 KW|
|Electric engine with reductor 3||1,1 KW|
|Country of origin||Serbia|
NC bending machine advantages
- NC bending machine has an automatic mode for profile bending
- NC machine bends arches with one radius in automatic mode making this machine significantly more advance than the Manual machine where the profile bending process is performed using buttons on the machine.
What separate us from our competition
- NC machine is equipped with laser device for achieving perfect symmetry between the left and right side of the arch.. NEW PATENT
- NC machine is equipped with laser device for detecting the middle point of the arch with millimeter precision. NEW PATENT
- NC machine is equipped with laser device for correcting the arch middle point error during the bending process. NEW PATENT
- Quality bending aluminium and PVC profiles to extremely small radii, from 200 to 300 mm. We achieve high quality with high precision in tool production and huge experience we acquired in this line of work.
- TIM-ING CENTAR company was the first company in the world to start bending PVC profiles with and without steel reinforcement using bending machine with three rollers back in 1999. Our competition from Germany and Italy started using our invention and bending technology for PVC profiles on their machines with three rollers in 2012 when our old patent expired (patent: WO2004045833 A1).
Laser device with thermal camera
- Laser device with thermal camera is an optical device of latest generation which contains special thermal sensor that measures current temperature of a profile during bending. novo
- Laser device with thermal camera has a function to detect a marker on the middle of a profile so that an arch can be symmetrical on both left and right side at the end of bending process.
- Laser device with thermal camera enable precise measuring of temperature of a PVC profile during bending process. Information about current temperature of a PVC profile during bending is very important because the program based on this information can automatically adjust and correct bending process that was started.
- Laser device with thermal camera contains a display located on the back side of the device on which an operator can easily notice detected marker on the middle of a profile.
- Laser device with thermal camera contains gyroscope which determines an angle ie. inclination of laser device in regard to a profile. Information about inclination of a laser device in regard to a profile is very useful during positioning of the laser device in regard to the profile.
- Laser device with thermal camera contains a sensor which measures a distance between a laser and a profile which makes positioning of the device in regard to the profile easier.
- Laser device with thermal camera contains a light sensor which clearly marks the reading zone of the laser device with red horizontal line on a profile.
Automatic pneumatic platform for laser and encoder
- Automatic pneumatic platform is a device which serves to carry the encoder and the laser device and it is placed on the middle of the control board right behind the back machine axles. novo
- Automatic pneumatic platform has a direct communication with a machine's computer so that an operator has a possibility to position the platform in regard to a profile in following 3 ways:
1. First method is for a pneumatic platform to be positioned on its own on the required height based on previously selected profile which in the program has already saved predefined height position of the platform in regard to the profile.
2. Second method is to position platform manually with 4 buttons on the monitor.
3. Third method is to position platform manually with 2 buttons placed on the right side of the platform.
- Automatic pneumatic platform enables faster, more precise and easier process of positioning of the platform before bending initiation to an operator.