CNC bending machine for Aluminium and PVC profiles is equipped with the computer that controls the bending process and safety 3D camera, making the process completely risk free!
- CNC bending machine is equipped with the powerful computer system which controls the bending process using the most advanced algorithms and specially designed software.
- Automatic control of the bending process is possible only with arches with one radius. The automatic bending process on the CNC machine has to be ended by the operator when the operator determines that the desired dimensions of the arch are achieved by measuring the dimensions.
- Thanks to the computer, CNC bending machine is able to store and correct correction parameters which are necessary for bending. The correction parameter precisely defines the way of bending a profile. The correction parameter is automatically determined in the software based on the selected profile, selected material and inserted arch dimensions.
- CNC bending machine is equipped with the safety 3D camera which automatically halts the bending process when an obstacle is detected in the area around the machine and rollers. New PATENT
- CNC bending machine enables bending arches with one radius in CNC AUTOMATIC
Taking into consideration the fact the 90% of the arches are with one radius only, the CNC model is definitely a viable choice. Arches with two and three radii are bent on NC AUTOMATIC and MANUAL
- CNC bending machine is equipped with the laser device for determining the middle point of the arch with millimeter precision. The laser device eliminates the middle point side shifting error, thus achieving absolute symmetry of the left and right side of the arch. NEW PATENT
- CNC model can be upgraded with controlling 3D cameras at any point which enable automatic management and automatic control of the bending process from the beginning until the end.
Technical specifications of the machine:
- The machine automatically corrects the arch middle point shifting error during the bending process NEW PATENT
- The machine controls the position of the middle roller during the bending process via encoder
- The machine controls the position of the profile during the bending process via encoder
- The machine automatically sets the profile to the initial position prior to the bending process
- The width and height of the arch is controlled by the operator during the bending process
- The bending process is ended by the operator when he determines that the desired dimensions of the arch are achieved.
- The machine is equipped with hot air fans which are turned on by the operator prior to the bending process
- The machine is equipped with the LED lamp for illuminating the area of the bending zone
- The machine is supplied with the floor holders for supporting long profiles
- The machine has sound notification for the operator when an obstacle is detected in the area around the machine and rollers.
- The machine requires 30 to 50 square meters area with minimum ceiling 2.9 m
- Minimum bending radius for certain profiles ranges from 150 to 200 mm
- Bending PVC profiles with steel reinforcement
- Bending unlimited length of a profile
- Unlimited maximum radius of a bent arch
- Bending aluminium and PVC profiles in all four directions
- Bending profiles with original protective foil
- The automated bending process for one profile on the machine lasts from 7 to 8 minutes
- The preparation process for one profile lasts from 10 to 15 minutes
- The preparation process includes obligatory sand filling of both aluminium and PVC profiles
- PVC profiles bending is performed utilizing hot air fans
- The bending process and the supervision of the process on the machine is carried out by one operator
- Bending PVC profiles with steel reinforcement is possible only with arches with straight parts longer than 250 mm
- Bending PVC profiles without steel reinforcement
- Bending aluminium profiles with and without thermal brake
- Bending aluminium profiles for aluminium-wood systems
- Bending aluminium curtain wall profiles
- Bending coated, anodized, laminated and colored profiles
- Bending profiles with chambers reinforced with glass fibers
- Bending industrial AL and steel profiles, maximum dimensions 80 x 80 mm, wall thickness 4 mm
|Model||CNC 3D TIM-MACHINE 3|
|Dimensions||1650 x 1600 x 2800 mm|
|Number of propulsive axles||3|
|Axle rotation speed||0-35 o/min|
|Axle diameter||70 mm|
|Axle height||160 mm|
|Electric engine with reductor 1||5,5 KW|
|Electric engine with reductor 2||2,2 KW|
|Electric engine with reductor 3||1,1 KW|
|Country of origin||Serbia|
Program for creating work orders for bending from an office
- Program for creating working orders for bending, enables an operator who works in an office a complete online control and communication with bending machine. Office operator with the help of the program has an option to create working lists for bending and after that to send directly from his/her own office computer the tasks in a form of a working list to bending machine that await to be executed. By using this program, work for a machine operator is made significantly easier; it removes possibility of miscommunication between an office and production. Office operator has a possibility to observe visually and oversee via 3D cameras the machine in real time. Office operator can at any time keep track of the phases from working list the machine operator managed to execute which was previously sent to a bending machine.novo
- NFC device serves as a quick and easy way for an operator with a coded card to sign-in and signout to a machine, by which greater program safety as well as safety of all the data on it is achieved.
- NFC device enables access to bending corrections which are the most important data in the machine program exclusively to a machine operator via coded card.
- NFC device enables that one operator can at the same time have access to main program as well as to bending corrections.
- NFC device uses application which doesn't allow another operator to login into a machine program if he doesn't have his coded card or password. If a machine operator forgets his card he can always login via matching password.
- NFC device is installed on the inner side of a lower machine's cabinet.
Laser device with thermal camera
- Laser device with thermal camera is an optical device of latest generation which contains special thermal sensor that measures current temperature of a profile during bending. novo
- Laser device with thermal camera has a function to detect a marker on the middle of a profile so that an arch can be symmetrical on both left and right side at the end of bending process.
- Laser device with thermal camera enable precise measuring of temperature of a PVC profile during bending process. Information about current temperature of a PVC profile during bending is very important because the program based on this information can automatically adjust and correct bending process that was started.
- Laser device with thermal camera contains a display located on the back side of the device on which an operator can easily notice detected marker on the middle of a profile.
- Laser device with thermal camera contains gyroscope which determines an angle ie. inclination of laser device in regard to a profile. Information about inclination of a laser device in regard to a profile is very useful during positioning of the laser device in regard to the profile.
- Laser device with thermal camera contains a sensor which measures a distance between a laser and a profile which makes positioning of the device in regard to the profile easier.
- Laser device with thermal camera contains a light sensor which clearly marks the reading zone of the laser device with red horizontal line on a profile.
Automatic pneumatic platform for laser and encoder
- Automatic pneumatic platform is a device which serves to carry the encoder and the laser device and it is placed on the middle of the control board right behind the back machine axles. novo
- Automatic pneumatic platform has a direct communication with a machine's computer so that an operator has a possibility to position the platform in regard to a profile in following 3 ways:
1. First method is for a pneumatic platform to be positioned on its own on the required height based on previously selected profile which in the program has already saved predefined height position of the platform in regard to the profile.
2. Second method is to position platform manually with 4 buttons on the monitor.
3. Third method is to position platform manually with 2 buttons placed on the right side of the platform.
- Automatic pneumatic platform enables faster, more precise and easier process of positioning of the platform before bending initiation to an operator.
Permission to input new profiles into the machine's program
- Permission to input new profiles into the machine's program is charged extra and it enables an operator to input without limits and completely independently new profiles into the machine's program since this option is disabled in the standard equipment package on all machine models. novo
- Permission to input new profiles into machine's program enables an operator to independently insert all the necessary parameters as well as desired corrections for each new profile.
- Permission to input new profiles into machine's program is quite significant and it refers only to the customers who want to make independently new tools for bending profiles after buying the bending machine.
- Additional explanation:
Machine buyer will get already inserted parameters for all the tools he ordered from the seller during the acquisition as well as necessary corrections for each tool ie. for each profile. If the buyer after certain period of time wants to order new tools from the seller he needs to know that tools price already includes the costs for inserting all the parameters and corrections for that new tool ie. new profile. However, if the buyer want to make the new tools on his own it is necessary for him to buy the permission to input the new tools and profiles into the machine's program. If buyer of the machine decides to make new tools on his own, input of new tools and profiles into machine's program can be done by the seller for an suitable financial fee. Inserting parameters and corrections into the machine's program by seller also requires certain time and effort so that work is also charged extra to a buyer of the machine.
Program for 3D scanner for scanning of arch patterns
- Program for 3D scanner serves for scanning of arch patterns of both regular and irregular shaped arches. 3D scanner can scan patterns up to 2,5 meters wide. Pattern scanning lasts around 5 seconds. Upon completing the scanning program automatically determines the measurements detected on the pattern as well as all the radii. Based on this data program automatically determines the shape and measurements of the arch that machine needs to bend. novo
Advantages of the CNC machine
- CNC model enables bending arches with one radius in CNC AUTOMATIC mode
- CNC model is equipped with safety 3D camera which automatically halts the bending process when an obstacle is detected in the area around the machine and rollers. NEW PATENT
- CNC model is equipped with powerful computer system which recommends appropriate correction parameter needed for bending during the selection of the profile and arch radius using the most advanced algorithms.
- CNC model is equipped with large 22.5 inches touch screen monitor.
- CNC 3D model is equipped with the laser device for determining the middle point of the arch with millimeter precision which eliminates the middle point side shifting error, thus achieving absolute symmetry of the left and right side of the arch. NEW PATENT
What separate us from our competition
- Automatically halts the bending process when an obstacle is detected in the area around the machine. NEW PATENT
- Remote control of the machine via other computers from any location.
- Laser device detects the middle point of the arch with millimeter precision thus achieving symmetry between left and right side of the arch NEW PATENT
- Laser device is used for correcting the middle point of the arch error during the bending process NEW PATENT
- Quality bending aluminium and PVC profiles to extremely small radii, from 200 to 300 mm. We achieve high quality with high precision in tool production and huge experience we acquired in this line of work.
- TIM-ING CENTAR company was the first company in the world to start bending PVC profiles with and without steel reinforcement using bending machine with three rollers back in 1999. Our competition from Germany and Italy started using our invention and bending technology for PVC profiles on their machines with three rollers in 2012 when our old patent expired (patent: WO2004045833 A1).