CNC bending machine for Aluminium and PVC profiles is equipped with the computer that controls the bending process and safety 3D camera, making the process completely risk free!
- CNC bending machine is equipped with the powerful computer system which controls the bending process using the most advanced algorithms and specially designed software.
- Automatic control of the bending process is possible only with arches with one radius. The automatic bending process on the CNC machine has to be ended by the operator when the operator determines that the desired dimensions of the arch are achieved by measuring the dimensions.
- Thanks to the computer, CNC bending machine is able to store and correct correction parameters which are necessary for bending. The correction parameter precisely defines the way of bending a profile. The correction parameter is automatically determined in the software based on the selected profile, selected material and inserted arch dimensions.
- CNC bending machine is equipped with the safety 3D camera which automatically halts the bending process when an obstacle is detected in the area around the machine and rollers. New PATENT
- CNC bending machine enables bending arches with one radius in CNC AUTOMATIC
Taking into consideration the fact the 90% of the arches are with one radius only, the CNC model is definitely a viable choice. Arches with two and three radii are bent on NC AUTOMATIC and MANUAL
- CNC bending machine is equipped with the laser device for determining the middle point of the arch with millimeter precision. The laser device eliminates the middle point side shifting error, thus achieving absolute symmetry of the left and right side of the arch. NEW PATENT
- CNC model can be upgraded with controlling 3D cameras at any point which enable automatic management and automatic control of the bending process from the beginning until the end.
Technical specifications of the machine:
- The machine automatically corrects the arch middle point shifting error during the bending process NEW PATENT
- The machine controls the position of the middle roller during the bending process via encoder
- The machine controls the position of the profile during the bending process via encoder
- The machine automatically sets the profile to the initial position prior to the bending process
- The width and height of the arch is controlled by the operator during the bending process
- The bending process is ended by the operator when he determines that the desired dimensions of the arch are achieved.
- The machine is equipped with hot air fans which are turned on by the operator prior to the bending process
- The machine is equipped with the LED lamp for illuminating the area of the bending zone
- The machine is supplied with the floor holders for supporting long profiles
- The machine has sound notification for the operator when an obstacle is detected in the area around the machine and rollers.
- The machine requires 30 to 50 square meters area with minimum ceiling 2.9 m
- Minimum bending radius for certain profiles ranges from 150 to 200 mm
- Bending PVC profiles with steel reinforcement
- Bending unlimited length of a profile
- Unlimited maximum radius of a bent arch
- Bending aluminium and PVC profiles in all four directions
- Bending profiles with original protective foil
- The automated bending process for one profile on the machine lasts from 7 to 8 minutes
- The preparation process for one profile lasts from 10 to 15 minutes
- The preparation process includes obligatory sand filling of both aluminium and PVC profiles
- PVC profiles bending is performed utilizing hot air fans
- The bending process and the supervision of the process on the machine is carried out by one operator
- Bending PVC profiles with steel reinforcement is possible only with arches with straight parts longer than 250 mm
- Bending PVC profiles without steel reinforcement
- Bending aluminium profiles with and without thermal brake
- Bending aluminium profiles for aluminium-wood systems
- Bending aluminium curtain wall profiles
- Bending coated, anodized, laminated and colored profiles
- Bending profiles with chambers reinforced with glass fibers
- Bending industrial AL and steel profiles, maximum dimensions 80 x 80 mm, wall thickness 4 mm
|Model||CNC 3D TIM-MACHINE 3|
|Dimensions||1650 x 1600 x 2800 mm|
|Number of propulsive axles||3|
|Axle rotation speed||0-35 o/min|
|Axle diameter||70 mm|
|Axle height||160 mm|
|Electric engine with reductor 1||5,5 KW|
|Electric engine with reductor 2||2,2 KW|
|Electric engine with reductor 3||1,1 KW|
|Country of origin||Serbia|
Advantages of the CNC machine
- CNC model enables bending arches with one radius in CNC AUTOMATIC mode
- CNC model is equipped with safety 3D camera which automatically halts the bending process when an obstacle is detected in the area around the machine and rollers. NEW PATENT
- CNC model is equipped with powerful computer system which recommends appropriate correction parameter needed for bending during the selection of the profile and arch radius using the most advanced algorithms.
- CNC model is equipped with large 22.5 inches touch screen monitor.
- CNC 3D model is equipped with the laser device for determining the middle point of the arch with millimeter precision which eliminates the middle point side shifting error, thus achieving absolute symmetry of the left and right side of the arch. NEW PATENT
What separate us from our competition
- Automatically halts the bending process when an obstacle is detected in the area around the machine. NEW PATENT
- Remote control of the machine via other computers from any location.
- Laser device detects the middle point of the arch with millimeter precision thus achieving symmetry between left and right side of the arch NEW PATENT
- Laser device is used for correcting the middle point of the arch error during the bending process NEW PATENT
- Quality bending aluminium and PVC profiles to extremely small radii, from 200 to 300 mm. We achieve high quality with high precision in tool production and huge experience we acquired in this line of work.
- TIM-ING CENTAR company was the first company in the world to start bending PVC profiles with and without steel reinforcement using bending machine with three rollers back in 1999. Our competition from Germany and Italy started using our invention and bending technology for PVC profiles on their machines with three rollers in 2012 when our old patent expired (patent: WO2004045833 A1).